Maintenance and Support will be completed on either an hourly basis or flat rate retainer each month after completion of project. Hourly rate is $300/hr or flat rate TBD.
Further beta testing and correction will be in a separate scope and agreement and not included in the initial costs. Any additional features and functionality not listed are not included in scope would be charged additionally for the hours for implementation or rate for the feature.
Company will release ownership and all login credentials to client after 100% paid in full.
The above named Client is engaging AMG for the specific purpose of web development and management. The Client hereby authorizes AMG to access, client’s digital and/or collateral marketing materials, which will need to be utilized for the project listed in this agreement.
- AMG will not be responsible for any delays on the Client side in regards to the approval during the development stage of this project.
- Any changes in workflow or additional requirements will require revision of the proposed budget.
- During the proofing stage, the client can make as many changes as they see fit. Once AMG receives the change request, the changes will be made accordingly
- Additional fees may occur for requests made beyond the original agreement.
1st Payment must be received in full before development will begin.
- 50% Deposit for development to begin. |
- 50% Remainder of Deposit due at 80% Completion.
- 3% processing fee if paid by Credit Card.
After full payment, the client will own all intellectual properties produced by AMG for the client. All rights to the intellectual property, and the sale of it, will be vested entirely and solely with the client. All information supplied by the client to AMG is confidential information and is to be treated as such. AMG will not disclose this information to anyone outside of the company. This information includes, but is not limited to, specifications, ideas and concepts, data and systems and all other intellectual property. This information is proprietary to the client.
Payment also serves as signatures